Sunday, May 30, 2010

A New Start

I have been a real slacker when it comes to blogging this year. So much has happened that I don't know if I can remember everything. A few highlights thus far are: Ty's Sr. Cotillion, Crew's first Jazz game, a weekend at the cabin with Charlie and Ricky's families and Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Gary and a few soccer and softball tournaments. We are very blessed to have such a great family!

Haylee's Rampage soccer team placed 4th in State Cup this past week. They played so well and was knocked out by the #1 place team in the state.





This softball tournament was in Orem, UT. While taking batting practice before the first game Haylee broke her brand new bat! If I remember correctly I think they took 3rd or 4th place. For being their first year in 12 and under they always finish as the top younger team.





Rick, Jenell and the kids love to come support Haylee. I know this is not Jenell's favorite way to spend a weekend but we love her wonderful cheers and support!! We love you guys!

Reese posing for the camera

Crew passing the time on his scooter



Easter 2010, the younger kids still love to color Easter eggs




The Easter Bunny sure knows how to hide those eggs well!


We met Rick and Charlie's family and Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Gary and Ash, at a cabin in Heber. We had so much fun! We went snowmobiling, sledding, got the cars stuck and went hot tubing.


Crew and Ryder

Haylee and Ryder


The next morning I tried to get my truck up the driveway and even 4 low could not get me up the hill! Matter fact none of the 4wd SUV's could make it up the hill. Rick had to get the truck with a rope and pull us all up the hill. My truck is already up, but this is Ricky's car being towed. This same hill was where the kids went sledding and I'm pretty sure all of the adults fell down this hill at least once it was that slippery!


Crew with helmet head


Charlie and Teague getting ready to go play in the snow


Crew and Londyn





Haylee and I went on a ride with Ricky and some of his friends. It was so beautiful up in the high mountains. Haylee did so well driving on her own.

Haylee and I
This is me, Haylee said I look like a boy!

Haylee did get stuck once.


Haylee

The whole family took the kids on a little ride together. We were looking for a hill to go tubing.

Haylee, Crew and Grandma Jackie

Brode

Haylee


Crew


The girls wanted to try snow boarding. Haylee is a pretty good skier and Londyn didn't like sking the first time she tried. Well they both learned that snowboarding was not as easy as it looks. By the end of the day they were almost good enough to go to the bunny hill. :) We will try again next year.


Crew and I took the Frontrunner to the Energy Solutions Center. Crew loves the train. He was so excited to go see the Jazz that we arrived early so he could watch warm ups.

He was so excited to show off his Jazz tatoo

I took Haylee, her friend Julia, Londyn, and Crew to the Utes gymnastics meet. The kids had a great time. We took the Frontrunner and then the Trax up to the U of U. After the meet we got stuck in a snow storm on the way home. Us on the Frontrunner


Everyone met at our house before the dance. What handsome boys with their beautiful girls!
Tyler and his date Baylee


0 comments: